Investing for insurance companies requires more than capital markets skills. A good investment partner should go beyond simply managing your portfolio. As an insurance industry specialist, AAM has the insurance experience to consult with you on critical issues that support your business strategy, and help you streamline reporting and accounting to make you more efficient.
Whether you’re a taxable Property & Casualty company seeking the optimum balance of taxable and tax-exempt income, a Life insurer looking for insight on how portfolio management adds to or counteracts risk in your business lines, a Health insurer trying to maintain appropriate liquidity or a Captive insurer seeking information about how similar companies manage their risk, AAM can help.
We understand that managing insurance company assets requires not just investment management expertise, but also a suite of sophisticated services that support your business strategies. As a result, we’ve developed an integrated, all-encompassing approach to specialty services we call ARMoR: accounting, reporting, modeling and risk management. As an insurance industry specialist working with companies across all sectors of the industry, we have fine-tuned our ability to offer these customized and relevant services to meet our clients’ needs.
We consider it an essential part of our job to provide the market intelligence and expertise that enable your management team to meet its goals — so we offer all specialty services as part of a comprehensive investment management program.
- Enterprise Risk Management A sound Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) strategy can maximize the economic value of your company by evaluating the risk/reward tradeoff in all areas of the business.
- Dynamic Tax Analysis Find the optimum mix of taxable and tax-exempt income to maximize returns and avoid Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) exposure.
- Investment Accounting Rely on comprehensive, state-of-the-art accounting and reporting.
- Peer Analysis Compare your company to competitors on key ratios and risk measures.
- Additional Services Choose from an array of customized services based on your needs.